• Sketchup fundmentals for furniture design
  • Dovetail Bootcamp

Saturday, June 3, 2023

Can't Lose Fat? What 1600 calories Looks Like On a Weight Loss Diet #shorts #weightloss

 in today's video I want to share my 1600 calorie day of eating to lose body fat my day starts with black coffee I usually drink a cup or two an hour before my workout caffeine only gives me a boost for the workout but it also has been shown to Aid in Fat Loss increasing your metabolic rate my post-workout meal is a quick digesting protein and carb Source I usually go for oatmeal a scoop away protein and berries my lunch is prepped in advance to save time I usually have a baked potato with shredded chicken bell peppers and two tablespoons of guacamole for dinner I eat protein and veggie based meal I incorporate fish every week for the healthy fats of micronutrients I like black and salmon with broccoli sometimes I'll get this from a local restaurant finally my favorite meal dessert I plan it in an advance to make sure it works in and love vanilla Greek yogurt with granola and peanuts it's important to find your personal balance and work in the foods you love

No comments:

Post a Comment

  • Sketchup fundmentals for furniture design
  • Dovetail Bootcamp

Labels

a ... Nagano Fat Burning Tonic

 click here: https://782baf4ucvfq5nceojygo53m6n.hop.clickbank.net